Contact for Business Opportunities
Erhiuvie Abu, PMP
President and CEO
Cage Code: 51KY2
GSA Schedule: GS23F057AA
1738 Elton Road, Suite 113
Silver Spring, MD 20903
1325 G Street, NW Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Medical Staffing
- Financial Advisory Services
- Business Process Improvements
- Offered multi event security service to the Embassy of China on Wisconsin Avenue, DC
- Offered multi event security to the Embassy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria DC
- Offered security (to assist U.S. Secret Service men) on Presidential detail for former President Goodluck Jonathan on a Town Hall meeting with Nigerians in diaspora, 2013
- Offered event security on behalf Embassy of Guinea DC
- Offered 12 months contract on security assessment and risk analysis covering 40 circuit courts in Maryland (a contract awarded by MBE program with National Center for Courts as the prime contractor)
- Provided facility security contract with armed uniformed guards to multiple facilities for Prince George’s County Government agencies: Dept of Social Security, Office of Child Support, Health and Human Services, Dept of Labor
- Offered event security to Venture House Group – Washington Kastle Tennis Team, securing the facility perimeters for Serena Williams, Venus Williams and other superstars at US Open
- Offered 4 years contract security guard to Union Station parking service DC
- Offered 4 years contract security guard (armed/unarmed) to multiple locations of Zara USA in Washington DC and Maryland
- Offered contract security to several character schools in Washington DC
- Offered 2 year contract Alarm Monitoring to SAIC Bethesda MD
- Provided annual event security for Komen National Race for the Cure “Cancer march
- Provided apartment security for Verizon FIOS installation in Prince George’s county
- Offered contract Security for Victoria Secret
- Offered contract Security for Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Offered multi Executive and Dignitary protection to various celebrities, actors and diplomats visiting Washington DC
- Offered contract security service to several worship centers in Washington DC and Maryland
We deliver reliable service with honor and integrity. SEBA is committed to making its clients successful through the effective use of project management and information technology solutions.
13400 Baltimore Ave, Laurel MD 20707 (301) 329-5973 | (240) 986-2636
website: www.strategicgroupsusa.com email: email@example.com
STATEMENT OF CAPABILITIES
“Security involves everything from risks on assets or threats of terrorism, to preventing damage to the image or reputation of an individual, company or government. Strategic Groups USA takes pride in protecting our clients’ personal and professional integrity, and ensuring that every detail is taken into consideration.”
When You Partner With Strategic Groups USA You Are In Excellent Hands.
Our Core Areas:
- Security and Intelligence Solutions,
- Counter Intelligence,
- Threat Analysis,
- Infrastructure & Trade Facilitation,
- Humanitarian & Public Diplomacy (Advisory),
- Business and Political Consulting,
Our Promise: Our security solutions are unmatched.
Strategic Groups USA is a multi-faceted domestic and international security and risk mitigation firm. We offer a variety of end-to-end security solutions to a broad range of customers in the private and public sectors.
Our strategy is unique. We create long-term strategies for our partners that integrate solutions based on advanced innovative technology and highly skilled subject matter experts to address the unique security needs of each of our clients.
We operate in high as well and low threat environments around the globe providing:
- Personal protective services;
- Security surveillance;
- Geospatial tracking and accountability of personnel and assets,
- Physical security services (including Executive and Dignitary Protection; air and ground transportation; and private jet charter services)
- Security and risk assessment;
- Threat assessment and predictive intelligence;
- Security systems design and integration;
- Security engineering and design consulting;
- Intel solutions;
- Capacity building.
- SEBA and Strategic Groups will work as vertical teaming partners with a prime/subcontractor agreement. The partners will execute a teaming agreement in which the two entities pool their resources and experience to provide the government with top quality project execution at the best value.
- Marrying SEBA’s leadership, program management and operational expertise to Strategic Group’s security and intelligence expertise, creates a uniquely qualified value added partnership capable of accomplishing critical missions.